KBMOD is a large conglomerate of individuals, widely ranging from PC gamers, IT professionals, streamers, cosplayers, hardware modders, anime enthusiasts and much more. Because our community is so unique and vast, this website serves as a platform to highlight great content from those within that community. You – the reader, the Twitch viewer, that pleb audio listener – make up who we are. So whether it’s a computer case you’re modding, a written opinion on the eSports scene, an awesome Twitch highlight you created, pictures of a LAN party you took, or an update on a game you’re actively developing – your content is at home here and we’d love to share it with the wider community.
Of course we can’t accept all content. We hold quality in high regard around here, and as such we do reserve the right to deny your media from being published on our site and the right to withhold the reason for doing so. However don’t let that dissuade you from submitting, as we do tend to work back-and-forth with content creators to make sure that the intent of their content comes across clearly.
Additionally, please be patient. Our editors are all volunteering their own time, so content can take days, if not a couple weeks, to turn around and be published online.
If you’re submitting a Battlestation, go here. Otherwise, in order to get your content on the site, email us at:
Or post your article in the forum if you’d like to get feedback from the community first.
Make sure it follows these guidelines:
- The email subject line must say “Community Submission – (your choice of gamertag/handle/realname here)” – we won’t know if it’s for the site otherwise.
- A little about yourself. Who you are, your favorite part of the community – things of that nature. Social media links are good!
- Written content must be grammatically correct and easily readable. No less than 500 words, please.
- Pictures must be hosted externally first. Please do not send us all your files. We will let you know if we need the photos. Photos must be properly exposed and clear. Sites like Flickr, Imgur, Google Drive, OneDrive are preferred.
- Videos must be edited and prepared for upload to our channels. We will not be editing your videos. Like photos, please do not send us your files right away – hosting and unlisting on sites like YouTube and Vimeo are preferred.
That’s it! Once you get everything submitted, we will let you know whether we can publish your content or not in less than a few days.
Check out our most recent community content here: