Podcast no image

Published on October 5th, 2011 | by Bob

KBMOD Podcast – Episode 12 (Featuring @MR_NFEN and @NuketownNoob)

Right before the recording of this episode, Scott’s internet died. However, the show must go on and go on it did! Dan, John and Brandon were joined this week by NFEN (Nick) and NuketownNoob (Mike), two very good (and very funny) friends of the bropile. Enjoy!

Additionally, Nick will be joining KBMOD as a contributor on the site, so please give him a warm welcome!

KBMOD Podcast Direct Download
KBMOD Podcast Direct Download Mirror
KBMOD Podcast on iTunes

11 Responses to KBMOD Podcast – Episode 12 (Featuring @MR_NFEN and @NuketownNoob)

1. jeffdalley says:

>Note on the AMD Drivers with the Windows Screen tearing. Go into the ATI Control Panel and reset your factory default settings on any of the newer releases (11.8, 11.9,11.10) and it'll get rid of some incompatible Eyefinity settings brought over between version upgrades.

2. jeffdalley says:

>It also cleared up some issues I was having with the 11.10 BF3 beta driver performance*

3. NFEN says:

>Nick is a BK scrandy, who should not be trusted. He is one bad man.

4. Fargo says:

>Just got my M50s, time for some HD listening.

5. joga131 says:

>What does Nick Fenton rhyme with?

6. Andre says:

>nvidia 570 ftw :)

7. djwattwood says:

>Not to be a dick, but Bros, if you are talking about a game (League of Legends), please get a guest that knows a good deal about it. Trying to help you in a dickish way.

8. santorum says:

>The only thing that bothers me about hearing people constantly talk shit about BF3 is that it makes me feel bad for enjoying the game. I totally see their point, or rather points in this case, but I'm having fun. For some reason it just makes me feel dirty about it.

9. vol1tion says:

>@djwattwood:

We try to be well-versed in the games we talk about, but there's not enough time in the day to be an expert on everything. Dominion came out recently, and we've enjoyed playing it, so we decided to talk about it. You're welcome to offer a correction on anything we messed up.

10. ShortCircuit says:

>My face when that dude from twitter said he would tell Steve Jobs to stfu. Great timing.

11. KnightRite says:

>This made my post midterm bus ride at 9pm pretty legit. Also people continue to think I'm retarded because I'm laughing/smiling on the bus all the time.

bpost

BobBob

One of the founding fathers of KBMOD, and an unfortunate casualty of real life responsibilities. An IT professional by trade, and an elitist by choice.

View bpost's posts