Podcast no image

Published on October 19th, 2011 | by Bob

KBMOD Podcast – Episode 14

This week, we recap how amazing the Extra-Life charity live stream event was, feed your ears with the PC gaming news that matters, and round-table and rant like there is no tomorrow. Alex also explains why Bioshock is the #1 competitive game right now in the Q+A section. Enjoy!

KBMOD Podcast Direct Download
KBMOD Podcast Direct Download Mirror
KBMOD Podcast on iTunes

Tags:

11 Responses to KBMOD Podcast – Episode 14

1. mackk says:

>Hope you don't plan on ending this podcast anytime soon.

2. Joe says:

>Indeed, the only podcast i listen to is this one. numbah 1

3. ChodeNation says:

>Can you buy me Arkham City and an unusual Milkman? *trollface*

4. Seventy2 says:

>I STILL DON'T KNOW WHICH RAM TO CHOOSE!! CORSAIR OR GSKILL

5. Fargo says:

>@Seventy2 G.Skill for sure.

6. bpost says:

>I have it on good authority that a certain someone will be using GSkill in an upcoming personal build…

7. Fargo says:

>I actually was in that Killing Floor game, I like to think that the zombies still want to make xbox live patch update videos.

8. Wheelzz says:

>I would much rather a game be delayed and be very good then get a game on time thats riddled with bugs. Paying the price of games today and having tons of bugs is unacceptable. I understand that games will have bugs but when games have dozens of bugs on release makes me angry! As you guys say games being very buggy off release does put a bad taste in your mouth.

9. Wheelzz says:

>@Seventy2 I have 8GB DDR3 1600 CL9 from GSKILL and its GREAT, I would recommend GSKILL. That being said they are both great companies and it kind of all depends what kind of RAM you want and how much you want to spend.

10. Wheelzz says:

>Im also very disappointed about BD. I just built a PC about 3weeks ago with a x4 955 and a AM3+ mobo. I had very high hopes for BD and was planning on upgrading to a 8150 or something after christmas. If bulldozer is not dropped in prices to the price of a 1100t or less by the time I want to upgrade I will probably buy a 1100T. Like you guys say, that's just really ridiculous. This is going to kill AMD's name in the consumer sector especailly when IVY bridge comes out and I doubt they would ever recover. Unless they release a better BD chip soon or something I will have lost faith in AMD for the future. As you guys say about the cores, i agree. I think AMD likes to add more cores then more GHz. Im angry that I spent all this money. I should have spent the extra $110 or so and got a i5 2500K!

11. The tech talk blog says:

>what you said about ivy bridge, it will have VERY minor increases on sandy, as its just a die shrink, and the extra space is being used all on integrated gpu, so it will be like a llano only good, but the die shrink will allow higher overclocks + lower power consumption, but its not going to be the final blow to bulldozer, as its not competing with bulldozer (at least that's the not the purpose), haswell (the gen after ivy) will probably kill amd if they do'nt massively improve however…

bpost

BobBob

One of the founding fathers of KBMOD, and an unfortunate casualty of real life responsibilities. An IT professional by trade, and an elitist by choice.

View bpost's posts