Podcast

Published on December 21st, 2011 | by Brandon

KBMOD Podcast – Awards Show 2011

This week, we had nearly everyone on for a special end-of-year awards show that you don’t want to miss! The entire show was live streamed last night on our TwitchTV channel, so for the full experience and maximum hilarity, we highly recommend you watch the show if possible (see below). As always, the audio-only options are available at the bottom as well. Enjoy!

KBMOD Podcast Direct Download
KBMOD Podcast Direct Download Mirror
KBMOD Podcast on iTunes

17 Responses to KBMOD Podcast – Awards Show 2011

1. brainraker says:

next year u should try and do a poll if u can for the voting

2. killerkin103 says:

another nominee for the best indie game category should have been magicka, i got it during the winter sales and it is one of my favorite games this year, you guys should try it its really fun coop where you team kill more than you kill enemies sometimes, also dicks

3. Xitras says:

Kinda sad that only one of you have played through The Witcher 2 when this is a PC Podcast, but other than great Episode :)

• PvtJ8ker says:

I hardly think it’s ‘sad’. I think it’s a reflection on the sheer number of playable games out there currently, and the fact most of us either work full time jobs or have the hours of one. While we would like to, we don’t play video games full time.

4. Seventy2 says:

awards for most awards

5. Throbbing Shaft says:

I’m fucking gay. Sometimes I like to double fist myself while listening to Marvin Gaye without any lubricant. On topic, yet another top notch podcast, bros.

6. Teh_Hicks says:

it doesnt work for me…says for me to disable my adblocker and i dont have one

7. Wittyyyy says:

I fucking died when the baby showed up.

8. RoryGreen says:

That was possibly the funniest thing I’ve seen. That was great bros.

9. PvtJ8ker says:

When voting, I thought it had to be a game released in 2011. Oops.

10. Solidjinzo24 says:

I love the Burtle Teaches that Aplfisher’s wearing!!!! xD

11. kel. says:

I agree SC2 or League of Legends definitely. However much I suck ass at these games the e-sports side of both are absolutely massive. But Tribes may get a real strong e-sports scene going would be cool to see.

12. Misanthrope says:

No edit function? Weird. Anyway, good job guys, great show. Seriously though, SC2.

13. Misanthrope says:

Sometimes your favorite group of nerd ballers don’t unanimously vote StarCraft 2 as best e-Sports title despite it causing a complete reworking of the MLG/GSL circuit, having the highest consistent production value for every tournament including MLG, GSL, TSL, DreamHack, NASL, and more.

They also don’t see Tejbz make a giant ass of himself in front of 2500 StarCraft fans as he fails to host a DreamHack event.

Lobbying for new award:
    Greatest Contributions to the E-Sports Community, which Day9 should have won.

• Dan nipnops says:

I voted for League for best esports. I disagreed vehemently with Tribes being chosen, but a lot of people voted on what will happen. Also, we don’t do this for a living and simply can’t play every game, and none of us extensively play or follow SC2. Thanks for your support though.

And thank you for your use of the word baller as it is one of my favorite words.

• Bob bpost says:

I VOTED STARCRAFT 2.

vol1tion

BrandonBrandon

Brandon started his PC gaming days playing Doom II (IDDQD/IDKFA for life) and has been hooked on online gaming since the original Starsiege: Tribes. The way to his heart is through proper grammar, corn dogs, and cookie cake.

View vol1tion's posts

• Latest PC Build Guide

PC Build Guide – May 2018

Welcome to the May 2018 version of our PC build guides. We have implemented price targets ($800, $1400, $2000) on ourselves and have had to make trade-offs with each build. Your personal budget will likely be flexible, but we hope this article will give you …:: Read More »
  • Podcast Archive