Podcast no image

Published on April 18th, 2012 | by Brandon

KBMOD Podcast – Episode 38 (Featuring Alex Quick, Lead Developer of Depth)

Welcome to Episode 38 of the KBMOD Podcast! This week, we’re joined by special guest Alex Quick, lead developer of the insanely awesome-sounding sharks-against-humans game Depth! Alex talks to us about his history as a modder and gives us some juicy details on his upcoming game. We go over some news from this week, including the fantastic Dishonored trailer, Dark Souls waffling on GFWL, Tribes: Ascend going full release, rising PC sales, and other riveting topics. You get a double serving of Twitter questions this week, with a segment for Alex and our normal segment at the end. Enjoy!

KBMOD Podcast Direct Download
KBMOD Podcast Direct Download Mirror
KBMOD Podcast on iTunes

6 Responses to KBMOD Podcast – Episode 38 (Featuring Alex Quick, Lead Developer of Depth)

1. PinkStahli says:

I love it when Scott says “obviously” even when “being obvious” has nothing to do with what hes saying.

2. Lozo115 says:

Soooooooooo. Sharks, keyboards, mouses, and neck beards. Can they take my money right now??

3. Wittyyyy says:

The Hud is the Garm3n Hud, 4MP version.

4. Hansenight! says:

Haha, my life is complete! One of my twitter questions finally got on the show. You did say my name wrong, but almost everyone does until i actually say it, so its all cool bros. Its Hansen-ight, not Hansen-eight lulz

5. Wheelzz says:

Just listened to the first 15 mins before I left for school, will finish after! All i can say about a game with sharks, people, and KB+Mouse is: Take it, take my money, take all of it, take it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

6. TaS says:

DEPTH IS GONNA COST US EVERYTHING

vol1tion

BrandonBrandon

Brandon started his PC gaming days playing Doom II (IDDQD/IDKFA for life) and has been hooked on online gaming since the original Starsiege: Tribes. The way to his heart is through proper grammar, corn dogs, and cookie cake.

View vol1tion's posts