Published on August 30th, 2011 | by Dan

>Firefall has a New Trailer

>Firefall is a new FPS MMO game coming out from some of the former World of Warcraft developers. We first reported news of it sometime back. Closed beta is starting now and you can sign up on their website.

This is the new PAX trailer, featuring one of the factions opposing humanity, The Chosen:

Tags:

6 Responses to >Firefall has a New Trailer

1. Behemoth says:

>Looks like it has potential.

2. Josh Willcox says:

>Loving everything about this game. Plays fun, looks good, includes just about everything I could want, and all for free. Add in the team lead of WoW, the lead designer of Tribes, and the author of Ender's Game, and this goes in my "shut up and take my money" category.
    -JB

3. Hoder says:

>Have seen this video quite a few time now, but still love it!

These graphics are just mind blowing for a free to play game, so be sure to keep tabs on this one and check back at the site for a beta sign up!

4. Alx223 says:

>The trailer has a great feeling to it. Its nice and different having something narrated through the chosen's point of view. The music and voice work done in this trailer are both phenomenally done props to the sound department. Looking forward to the incoming beta.

5. Jayden says:

>I love how heavy this trailer feels. How the voice is almost talking about humans in the game, and our current life. We could be staring into the sky and staring into our biggest threat, and don't know it. The Chosen could be right around the corner.

6. uz3r013 says:

>This trailer has spread like wildfire, it is all over the place. Still awesome and i play it everyday until i can get my hands on the game myself.

I put the OO in Swagoo.

One of the founders of KBMOD. I stream on Twitch as well as writing and editing for the website.