Business no image

Published on December 1st, 2011 | by Alex

Free Brink Weekend

Image courtesy of GamingUnion

Everybody wants to play Brink. Many want to play Brink competitively. So many in fact Splash Damage has added Clan and Tournament support. The added features will allow you to keep track of your Brink clan’s stats and challenge other Brink clans on the global Brink clan ladder for Brink bragging-rights. Brink is a great game. Brink, Brink. Brink. Brrrrrrrrrrink.

The game is going free to play for this weekend on Steam and will be 75% off during that time. If you spend money, you’ll own Brink. And can play Brink. Competitively too. Brink.

The End!

Tags: ,

12 Responses to Free Brink Weekend

1. Dark Zero says:

Brink is win. Too bad so few people play it. Only 8 players were online yesterday. I was really sadface.

2. RoryGreen says:

Bahahahahahahaha! Brink? Competitive gaming? Why are those two things in the same sentence? Possibly the shittiest game I have ever played.

3. Senones says:

Brink is having a free weekend?…Still don’t want to play it.

4. matik23 says:

lol @ competitive Brink. Just stop it.

5. Player One says:

It’s not a bad game. The last free weekend they had I put 5-6 hours in. I’ll probably do the same this time round maybe more as I don’t have to wait 5 millions hours for it to download this time round. If I had a spare £4 to spare I’d throw it in the direction of Splash Damage.

6. TehFishOfDoom says:

If the maps weren’t so choke heavy, the game would’ve had more legs. I liked the division of labor between the classes and how they worked together, as well as the different objectives for the classes. It was just poor map design. And a really really buggy launch for online.

7. Ofenlicht says:

Oh yeah been waiting for that. Finally can log on Brink ESL.
    Best competetive game ever made.
    And congratz to John for paying full price.
    Mejelly about that.

8. DamnedNiggar says:

people play this?

9. leWERD says:

What a great fucking game. I can’t wait to play it.

10. Jake says:

I really don’t get why everyone hates on brink? I liked it.

11. Eddeh Jeh says:

I can’t believe nobody has made a cheesy “I’m on the Brink of…” joke yet.

pvtj8ker

Alex

Title: Absentee Staff Member About: Alex is a proud Rhodes Scholar currently living in his vehicle, a 1993 Toyota Camry, so that he may be closer to the rhode. As an avid cinemagoer, often he will go for six or seven hours at a time playing air hockey with unattended minors in the arcade without ever actually seeing a film, before returning home to his Camry. On weekends he dresses himself up as a Little Sister from his favourite video game BioShock before attending Bear and Twink Conventions in search of his Big Daddy. Currently runs the KBMOD YouTube Channel.

View pvtj8ker's posts