Community Content no image

Published on August 28th, 2015 | by Bob

An Important Announcement

It is with a heavy heart that I must formally announce that Dan AKA Nipnops has resigned from KBMOD due to personal reasons. The remaining staff and I are not at liberty to discuss the specifics and ask that the privacy of those involved be maintained at all times.

We understand that this will be an extremely confusing time for many in our community – please be assured that we are here and committed to you.

7 Responses to An Important Announcement

1. GxSplinter says:

Sad times. indeed. Alas let us remember all the good times and moments of hilarity Dan has brought us. I do not posses the skills required but I think someone ought to make a final Derntage.

2. Pr0_moo5e says:

I’m very sorry to hear this. Dan brought great memories to the podcast and to various things around the site, hopefully things look up for him soon. Thank you for all your hard work over the past 4 years Dan. I’ve really enjoyed the everything you’ve done. I wish you well.

3. iKantu says:

I sincerely hope circumstance allows Dan to return to us one day. He will be dearly missed.

4. Lucas says:

I don’t know the circumstances about the situation at all, but all I hope is that everyone can one day resolve what has happened. It’s a very sad day. Thank you for all of the hard work Dan, and truly know that the community will still support you.

5. Matt bYdfan says:

Oh gosh… I’ve been apart of this community for so long and Dan has been such a huge factor to this community I mean he is papa Dan… I hope everything is alright and all works out. My heart goes out to him… I wish I could make some sort of joke to help alleviate tension but nothing can come to mind I feel like I’m in shock… I pray everything works out and everyone is alright

6. Jonathan Tyler Smith says:

Dan has really been a great cast member as well as a human being in general. I hope everything is alright with everybody involved and want Dan to know I hope everything works out man. You Were great for KBMOD and will miss you sincerely.

bpost

BobBob

One of the founding fathers of KBMOD, and an unfortunate casualty of real life responsibilities. An IT professional by trade, and an elitist by choice.

View bpost's posts