Published on October 25th, 2011 | by Dan

>GTA 5 Announced

On November 2 Rockstar will formally announce the latest game in its famed GTA series.  The only official thing we’ve seen is the logo which is on all websites reporting the news.

The only rumor is that it will take place in Los Santos, not Liberty City.  As noted by Kotaku, this week marks 10 years since GTA 3, one of my all time favorite games.  I am ready for a new dose of mayhem after GTA 4. The open world chaos of this series never ceases to be fun.

We should have new details on the 2nd and a trailer for the game.  Hopefully they don’t delay the PC release by 4 months like LA Noire.

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to >GTA 5 Announced

1. Peeble says:

>Hopefully they release it for PC unlike Red Dead Redemption.

2. ProfScienceJ says:

>My hopes: A vice city story line, a map the size of san andreas, the graphics and gameplay from gta 4. Game of the year?

3. Darbyothrill says:

>I'm sure they will delay PC release, but honestly I prefer this game on the console. Can't wait for that trailer.

4. RavenValor95 says:

>Every rockstar game I've played has been amazing, I have nothing but high hopes for this game.

:D

5. JRLu says:

>Kotaku had a couple articles awhile back about this, mainly that they found casting call ads for voice actors. I don't remember much about what they were looking for, aside from a child molestor. I mean, a voice actor to do a child molestor's voice, not someone to actually touch kids.

6. Mikan says:

>Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• Latest PC Build Guide

PC Build Guide – January 2018

Welcome to the January 2018 version of our PC build guides. We have implemented price targets ($800, $1400, $2000) on ourselves and have had to make trade-offs with each build. Your personal budget will likely be flexible, but we hope this article will give you …:: Read More »
  • Podcast Archive