Published on October 24th, 2011 | by Nick

>Hints of Medal of Honor 2

With Battlefield 3 dropping tomorrow, it looks like those who got early copies are finding a possible peak into a future title, Medal of Honor 2.

Although nothing has been completely confirmed, there seem to be Medal of Honor flyers in hard copies of Battlefield 3. The official Medal of Honor site does not make note of a sequel even existing at this point in time.

I, for one, would love to see a follow up to the 2010 first person shooter. Even though the multiplayer seemed to be a somewhat half-assed attempt by DICE, I did find myself enjoying the single player campaign. If Danger Close Games is indeed behind MoH2, I would love to see what kind of multiplayer component they will be able to create.
I’m sure that I am one of the few that enjoyed last years MoH experience, but it seems another game in the series is becoming a reality. Hopefully Danger Close can effectively take what the have learned from the reboot and implement these to bring a solid shooter.
If you want to take a look at the flyer, head over to the PC Gamer article.

Tags:

6 Responses to >Hints of Medal of Honor 2

1. Fargo says:

>I played the MoH beta for a while, but I never actually bought the game. It was really overshadowed by other games, I heard it really didn't do much to deserve so much more attention, though. I did enjoy it for the week or so the beta was out, though.

2. RoryGreen says:

>I thought the single player sucked ass. The multiplayer felt pretty much the same as BF3 to me. I was shocked by how similar everything in the BF3 beta was to MoH, especially on Operation Metro. It felt like they took the very average game that MoH was and stuck fancy visuals on top. I'll probably get some hate for that opinion but never mind.

3. derp says:

>the singleplayer made me cry mantears
    but yeah mp sucked ass

4. John says:

>Every MoH game has sucked balls. Allied Assault is the only MoH worth playing.

5. dominick says:

>although MoH's mp was a trainwreck, they did do somethings right. It was the first game to reward you with streaks for playing the objective. I think the main downfall was super low health and stackable steaks made the game dominated by air support and camping

6. TrippingBowser says:

>Yeah I played the beta of Medal of Honor and canceled my pre-order because I didn't like it. Not really excited about a Medal of Honor 2.

nfen

NickNick

Nick Fenton was forged in the fires of Mount Doom in 1876. At age 14 he was traded to a tribe in the tundra of Minnesota for fur pelts. He is only captivated by instagram photos and dinosaur facts. When it comes to video games, there are none more mediocre. See him on the internet with 10 million MySpace and 10 million YouTube.

View nfen's posts