Business no image

Published on May 26th, 2012 | by Dan

Thank you all.

Keyboard + Mouse For Life raised over $8000 for Child’s Play over the last 24 hours.

We love you all,

Sincerely,

KBMOD

Tags:

17 Responses to Thank you all.

1. MrBop says:

Missed the whole stream sadly.. damn real life friends kept me from it. Cab’t wait for the nest. Probably gonna watch the replay of the stream on twitch while i play through Torchlight.

2. K9Hadouken says:

Good times were had. If you missed a part, you can go to the videos page on twitchTV and find the archived stream segments

3. lukepetro99 says:

Can anyone upload last 15 min??

4. Wheelzz says:

This just proves why the PC gaming community is awesome! I am sorry I could not donate but I came out for about 10 hrs during the stream at least!

5. Jakepig says:

Well done guys, props to Brandon. Sucks i had work halfway through still got to watch the end.

6. Y2Ken says:

Good job bros.

7. OGAgent says:

It was an amazing stream guys, glad my $40 bucks helped the donation but didn’t get me that Beta key!

8. KayChasm says:

Awesome livestream guys! Sorry i couldn’t donate but i tried to spread the word. Still can’t believe you guys raise 8k, incredible. Can’t wait for extra-life!

9. ApexBoost says:

GG boys, well done.

10. DarkWingZeroTwo says:

I wish I could watch the whole stream, but what I did see was spectacular.

11. TrippingBowser says:

I might just be delirious from being awake for over 40 consecutive hours but I feel amazing. I can’t wait for the extra life charity in October. Thank you to anyone who participated in the Child’s Play event even if you just watched some adds and shouted us out :)

12. j_b____ says:

Amazing stream guys and I am glad i donated what I did to help out (even if my wallet isn’t).

13. Ullus says:

Both me and my wallet feel like shit right now, but It was so worth it.

14. whap says:

My bandwidth stopped me from watching the entire stream. Any memorable shenanigans I missed? How many times did Dan pass out?

15. ThumbUpTheBum says:

<333333

• Latest PC Build Guide

PC Build Guide – May 2018

Welcome to the May 2018 version of our PC build guides. We have implemented price targets ($800, $1400, $2000) on ourselves and have had to make trade-offs with each build. Your personal budget will likely be flexible, but we hope this article will give you …:: Read More »
  • Podcast Archive