Published on September 2nd, 2011 | by Dan

>MW3 MP Trailer

>It appears we are in for some new twists. There looks to be a BF like class system (assault, spec ops), not to say it won’t be tweakable like all CoD games before. The art looks surprisingly like CoD4 with a slight texture reskin. Enjoy while it’s still on youtube!

Tags:

10 Responses to >MW3 MP Trailer

1. Wheelzz says:

>@rorygreen Of course it looks similar. It's part of the MW series. Who cares if it looks the same? The gameplay is the big thing!

2. Behemoth says:

>Lul Call of Duty.

3. David says:

>@OliyA Ah, didn't catch that. Thanks.

4. yoeddyj says:

>Looks horrific.

5. OllyA says:

>@David He has a secondary dragunov because he has overkill…

6. David says:

>Secondary Dragunov? What the fuck.

Contrary to most of you guys, I will be buying this game, probably for both Xbox and PC. I guess I'm a CoD fanboy, but this looks pretty good. Aside from the secondary Dragunov.

7. Steven says:

>This game will be extremely frustrating.. So many different perks/killstreaks/equipment options.. Auto aim noobtube.. Heartbeat sensor.. Riot shield.. 2ndary sniper.. And we havent even seen it all.. Only thing i like about this trailer is how the maps look. I like city maps. Sorry for being negative.

8. Daftpunk989 says:

>I think this looks dec-
    go-
    gre-

I came.

9. RoryGreen says:

>Looks exactly like MW2 to me with added BS. Hopefully the dedicated server system will allow us to ban certain weapons as just from this trailer, you can tell that it will be hugely frustrating with the ridiculous killstreaks and weapons. Even the textures and models are copied and pasted from MW2. Looks like I'll be playing cod 4 for about the 5th or 6th year running.

10. mackk says:

>2:05.

I will not be buying this game.

• Latest PC Build Guide

PC Build Guide – May 2018

Welcome to the May 2018 version of our PC build guides. We have implemented price targets ($800, $1400, $2000) on ourselves and have had to make trade-offs with each build. Your personal budget will likely be flexible, but we hope this article will give you …:: Read More »
  • Podcast Archive