Published on November 7th, 2011 | by Dan

First MW3 PC Footage leaks out.

Reader NetskyZ has posted some PC footage of MW3.  He says it is capped at 45 FPS for the single player but the game plays smooth as silk.  IF he asks us to take this down, we will.

Enjoy!

Tags: ,

12 Responses to First MW3 PC Footage leaks out.

1. Alister1707 says:

u was about to say 45 fps. I should buy it on Consololololol for more fps

2. blairtron says:

I can confirm that the game is not capped to 45fps.

3. Fargoh says:

Loop for 15 hours.

4. z I says:

Just to let you Guys know there is no FOV Slider nor anything in the config files, there is no single player Console but! there is a console for Dedicated servers, Don’t know about Multiplayer, Spec OPS is uploading and first full mission here.

5. blairtron says:

Game unlocks here in NZ in half an hour so I’ll check what fps I get and report back. Being capped to 45fps would be very strange…

6. Cloudcuckoo says:

Most weapons seem to have a very similar sound to them as far as I can tell. It’s unfortunate because it dampers the general feel of the game.

7. z I says:

Yeah it might just be mine that caps at 45fps don’t know why! but its not gone above it we will see tomorrow!

8. Theuberelite says:

klooger28, who holds 2 Spec Ops world records already (PC), is pulling 300 fps on Spec Ops, 200 fps while recording. So not too sure on the 45 fps cap report

9. ExCinisCineris says:

Why even bother burst firing, it has no recoil lol.

• Latest PC Build Guide

PC Build Guide – May 2018

Welcome to the May 2018 version of our PC build guides. We have implemented price targets ($800, $1400, $2000) on ourselves and have had to make trade-offs with each build. Your personal budget will likely be flexible, but we hope this article will give you …:: Read More »
  • Podcast Archive